How to Buy Arbitrum (ARB)
Arbitrum (ARB) Price in USD: Convert to US Dollar
Detecting undervalued projects that have growth potential is important for successful investment in cryptocurrencies. One of these projects is Arbitrum (ARB), an Ethereum scaling solution that could make a revolution in the world of decentralized applications (dApps).
TGDRatings experts tell what ARB cryptocurrency is interesting for, and how and where to buy it.
What is Arbitrum (ARB)?
Growing interest in decentralized applications is putting pressure on the Ethereum network, and the result is longer transaction times and high gas fees. The Arbitrum project was created by the New York-based Offchain Labs to improve the scalability of Ethereum. By processing transactions on another network and mass transferring them back to Ethereum, Arbitrum aims to make transactions more accessible and faster. At the same time, transaction processing costs are also reduced.
ARB is Arbitrum’s platform control token. ARB holders can vote on proposals to upgrade the protocol, changing of transaction fees, and make other decisions that affect the future of the platform. In addition, holders can stake their ARBs to earn rewards and use them to pay transaction fees and in other services on the platform.
Where to buy Arbitrum (ARB)?
Arbitrum step-by-step buying guide
To buy Arbitrum (ARB) follow the instructions below:
1. Assess the personal level of risk
In order not to lose all the money, you should be aware of the volatility of the cryptocurrency market and take into account the following rules:
- Invest only your own funds that you can afford to lose;
- Diversify risks by creating an investment portfolio of different cryptocurrencies;
- Do not buy coins with your last money, which are needed to your daily living needs.
2. Choose a crypto exchange
Let’s see how to buy ARB using the example of a crypto exchange Bybit.
3. Create your account
After choosing an exchange, you need to create an account. To register on Bybit, follow these steps:
- Go to the official Bybit website and click Sign Up in the top right corner of exchange’s homepage;
- Sign up with email or phone number, create a strong password, click Create Account;
- To confirm registration, copy the code received by e-mail and paste it into the appropriate field on the site;
- Registration is passed.
4. Top up your account
Follow the short instructions:
- Click Assets → Deposit;
- Select USDT as a coin for topping up;
- Specify network (for example, Arbitrum One). Networks on the exchange and in the wallet must match;
- Copy the received address or scan the QR code;
- Paste the copied address into the wallet from which you are transfering coins;
- After the transfer is completed, check the receipt of coins on the exchange account.
5. Buy Arbitrum (ARB)
Let’s consider how to buy ARB on Bybit spot market:
- Open the tab Trade → Spot Trading;
- Enter ARB In the search bar and select the ARB/USDT trading pair;
- Select the order type (for example, Market) on the right side of the terminal, and enter the USDT amount you plan to spend on the purchase.
How to sell Arbitrum
To sell ARB instead of a buy order, fill in a sell order: select order type (for example, Market), ARB amount and click Sell ARB.
How to store Arbitrum (ARB)?
To protect digital assets from potential threats, you need to decide on a place to store them. The most secure storage options for ARB are hardware wallets.
For example, you can choose a hardware wallet called Ledger. It is an industry-leading hardware wallet that provides top-notch security and a user-friendly interface. It is compatible with 1800+ altcoins, including ARB, as well as Ethereum, Dogecoin, Polygon and more.
Ledger offers three options: Nano X, Nano S Plus and the latest version of Stax. No matter which wallet you choose, you can rest assured that your ARB and other digital assets are safe thanks to Ledger’s high security standards.
Trust Wallet is a crypto wallet that provides a secure solution for trading and storing cryptocurrencies and NFTs. After being acquired by Binance in 2018, Trust Wallet has gained the trust of users around the world by allowing 250+ thousands crypto assets to be stored on 65 blockchains.
How to withdraw Arbitrum to my wallet?
- Open Assets → Withdraw in your Bybit personal account;
- Click Spot;
- Select ARB as the coin to withdraw and click Withdraw;
- Specify network, amount of coins, wallet address where you will send coins in the next window;
- To get the wallet address, open the app (we chose Trust Wallet) and click Add Tokens (if coin not is the list);
- Enter the name of the coin in the search bar;
- Click Receive;
- Copy the address or scan the OR code and paste it into the appropriate field on the exchange, click Submit. Don’t forget to choose the same blockchain in the wallet as one on the exchange. If they are different, you will lose your coins.
- Select a platform (for example, Bybit) and register an account;
- Make a deposit (for example, in USDT);
- Open Spot terminal and select ARB/USDT as a trading pair;
- Fill out buing order, select its type, amount of coins and other necessary data;
- Click Buy ARB.
As the platform develops and its application expands, the popularity of the ARB cryptocurrency may grow, which will affect the growth of coin value. However, it is important to remember that, like all investments in digital assets, buying Arbitrum is a risk. Make informed decisions and do not invest your last money in Arbitrum.