- This policy applies in cases where https://tgdratings.com/ acts as a data controller in relation to the personal data of site visitors.
- The site https://tgdratings.com/ has privacy controls that affect how personal data will be processed. Using the privacy controls, you can specify whether you want to receive messages (newsletter) and restrict the collection and processing of your personal data.
- In this policy, “Operator”, “Controller”, “site”, “we”, “us”, “our” refers to https://tgdratings.com.
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data – temporary suspension of the processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website – a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet.
- Personal data information system – a set of personal data contained in databases, and ensuring their processing, information technologies and technical means;
- Depersonalization of personal data – actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine the ownership of personal data by a specific User or other subject;
- Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating, modification, extraction, use, transfer, depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction personal data;
- Operator – a legal or natural person, independently or with other persons, organizing the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data, actions performed with personal data;
- Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable Site User;
- User – any visitor to the website;
- Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person;
- Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or for familiarization, including disclosure of data in the media, posting in telecommunication networks or providing access to data in any other way;
- Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data is destroyed irretrievably with the impossibility of further recovery of the content of personal data.
- Processor – a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that processes personal data on behalf of and on behalf of the controller.
Personal data we collect
- This section presents the categories of personal data that the operator collects and processes.
- The Site collects the standard data that the Site receives automatically (Google Analytics, Yandex Metrics). Usage data may include IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, duration of visit, page views and site navigation paths, as well as information about the time, frequency and nature of your use of the site. The source of usage data is the analytics tracking system (Google Analytics, Yandex Metrics).
Purposes of processing and legal grounds
- This section presents the purposes for which the operator may collect and process personal data and the legal grounds for processing.
- The operator may process data on the use of the site for the purpose of researching and analyzing the use of the site. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring, maintaining, improving and maintaining the security of the site.
Saving and deleting personal data
- This section sets out data retention policies and procedures that are designed to help ensure compliance with legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal data.
- Personal data that the Operator processes for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- The user has the right to withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
- This section lists the rights that users have under data protection laws.
- The fundamental rights of users under data protection law are:
- the right of access – users can request copies of their personal data;
- the right to rectification – users can ask to correct inaccurate personal data and complete incomplete personal data;
- the right to erasure – users can request that their personal data be deleted;
- the right to withdraw consent – users can withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
- Users may exercise any of their rights in relation to their personal data by written notice.
- Cookies are files containing an identifier that is sent by a web server to a web browser and stored in the browser’s memory. This identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies can be either persistent or session: persistent cookies are stored in the web browser and remain valid until their set expiration date, unless the user deletes them before the expiration date; session cookies expire at the end of the user’s session, when the browser is closed.
- Cookies cannot contain any information that identifies a user.
Cookies used by our processors
- We use Google Analytics. Google Analytics collects information about the use of the site using cookies. The information collected is used to generate reports about the use of our site.
- We use Yandex Metrica. Yandex Metrica collects information about the use of the site using cookies. The information collected is used to generate reports about the use of our site.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse and delete cookies. The methods for doing this differ between browsers and their versions. Users can get up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies in their browser.
- By blocking cookies, some of the features of the site https://tgdratings.com/ may be limited.
Edits and updates
You may also like
Binance vs. Kucoin: Which Should You Choose?03 February 2023
Binance vs. Kraken: Which Is Better?01 February 2023
Binance vs. Coinbase: Which Should You Choose?25 January 2023
Best apps for cryptocurrency in 202307 September 2022
How to make money on cryptocurrency in 202323 August 2022